Sunday, October 24, 2010

Night of My Life




To sum up the concert, it was nothing short of amazing.
I missed a day of school, and 9+ hours of driving, but it was totally worth it to be on the crowd, listening to my favorite band with my best friend!



I was in section 64, so I was no where near close, but I still had a great view of the whole set, and the fans next to us were just as awesome- we danced around, and sang all the songs.

The set list was amazing. Damon was pumped up and jumping all over the stage, you can tell everyone was excited to be playing. The energy was great and they sounded awesome. They played a lot of the great older songs. I took some video shots but I was dancing around the whole time, I highly doubt they are viewable!

Here are some pictures from the concert- warning, there are many!







I bought two posters, one from me and the other for my brother.





I am so happy I went, it was definitely one of the most amazing nights of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment